While having an impromptu dance off with a friend at a party, Bonnie-Lee Brown dropped it a little too hard and landed in the emergency room.
so I ended up with a pole up my bum Saturday night and had to have 3 stitches on my arse cheek and a tetnus jab, how was your weekend? pic.twitter.com/JYTB95FgII
— bon (@bonnieleebrown_) January 30, 2017
She didn’t notice the little shoe shelf on the floor and landed directly on the blunt tip of the metal support pole. She stood up almost as fast as she fell after the metal pole tore through her dress and body. She wrote about her injuries with a couple posts on Twitter. (She’s a Brit, so “ass” has been replaced with “arse”)
So I ended up with a pole up my bum Saturday night and had to have 3 stitches on my arse cheek and a tetnus jab, how was your weekend?
Don’t ask me why I was sl*t dropping to this song because I don’t know.
It didn’t go up my a**e, it went into my a**e cheek which is why I had to have stitches.
You should see my bum it’s so bruised it’s unreal.
With more than 26,000 views, you can bet she won’t be living this down any time soon.
Do you have any friends who’ve made a mistake like this?